All Business, Good & Bad

Sometimes, an awful consumer experience. Let's call them out. Okay, mostly. But sometimes awards. Yes? All the accounts are truthful. The names have been changed to protect the innocent and guilty alike. Email me with your stories and I'll include them.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

HyTek Hosting: Bestest Hosting Evar

Again, Good Business!

My last post dumped on Go Daddy.

In lieu of crappy hosting, I would suggest HyTek hosting as the best I have encountered.

Aside from ease of implementation, I've had a couple issues that needed addressing. This is not because of their hosting, but because I'm not the 100% brilliance you may see me as when it comes to administering server nuances. Their answer? Within an hour or two via email and always expeditious and courteous, not to mention that if I describe what I'm trying to do well enough, it is answered with "hey, it's done."

Long story short: HyTek hosting is great hosting. Get it.

Get it!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this host held my domains hostage after I tried leaving them! be careful!

     
  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger Ricky Shambles said…

    I'll not censor Anon's comment, but will call bullshit on two counts:

    1. Keep it informative and action/results oriented. The comment is little more than trolling.

    2. If you are ever in the position where your domain name(s) could be held hostage or hijacked, you've already done one or more things wrong on the way there.

    I stand by my endorsement of Hytek.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home