All Business, Good & Bad

Sometimes, an awful consumer experience. Let's call them out. Okay, mostly. But sometimes awards. Yes? All the accounts are truthful. The names have been changed to protect the innocent and guilty alike. Email me with your stories and I'll include them.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Adidas: Shitty Shoes

Defective Adidas Shoes

Got a pair of great shoes at JC Penney about a month ago. I work at home and do not wear them every day, not even every other day, and when I do, it's for short periods of time.

So imagine my surprise when I was slowly becoming aware of the rapid creation of noticeable rips on the sides of the shoes.

Defective Adidas Shoes Rip

At first I thought it was a gimmick, a purposeful flaw that slowly helped the shoes develop even more character as they aged. But it was happening so fast and inside the rip was not a canvas cover, but soft padding and beyond that, my foot.

So I get to take the trip back to the store to get my money returned to me, which is a shame because the shoes are very comfortable. If you have the choice, don't invest in these shoes.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home