All Business, Good & Bad

Sometimes, an awful consumer experience. Let's call them out. Okay, mostly. But sometimes awards. Yes? All the accounts are truthful. The names have been changed to protect the innocent and guilty alike. Email me with your stories and I'll include them.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Watch for the Change-y-ness!

This blog has been a sort of sideways way of whining about how, as a consumer, you can be hosed. Don't worry, for those fair - okay, that fair reader who hits this blog once a day. It will remain as such.

But as a celebration of my two cleansing posts today (this makes three!), hitting all the past posts with tags, and alex's comments, I declare to reposition this blog.

I'll still whine about personal consumer caveats, but I'm going to expand it into bad commercial and marketing ideas, and may even have positive written awards in bold to offset the negativity.

Basically, I promise a posting at least once a week. Mrs. Shambles would probably not approve, as Cause for Concern and All Things Democrat already occupy a piece of my time. But it needs to be done.

So on this inaugural post, I shall spew forth filth that can only be found in the bowels of Cleveland, Ohio.

Norton's Furniture



No, this is not a joke. This commercial is seen on television late at night. Want to see all of them? Check out his myspace Page. Just turn down the speakers for Jefferson Starship's "We Built this City." Seriously. I'm not bullshiting you here.

Enjoy. Or *sigh* ...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home